Keith read law at the University College in London and qualified as a Solicitor in June 1971. He advises clients in property and commercial matters. His advice is underpinned by years of experience and hard-won expertise and the advice he provides is always tailored and practical.
Keith has extensive experience in all types of commercial property matters and has particular involvement in acting for landlords and tenants on commercial leases.
Keith provides support in relation to company sales and acquisitions and has advised a number of companies on a range of matters including:-
- shareholder agreements
- general Company Law matters
- the construction of contracts
- the termination of contracts
- shareholder disputes
Keith is a director of a highly successful and internationally regarded social enterprise organisation and has acted as its legal advisor for over 25 years.
- a member of our team advising a national charity with its acquisition of a substantial portfolio of retail shops in England and Wales. Keith continues to advise the charity on a daily basis in the management of its properties. It has in excess of one hundred retail outlets.
- advising a housing trust in its acquisition of a property for conversion to a unit providing accommodation to ex-servicemen
- advising an organisation with its relocation to Rainton Bridge Industrial Estate including advice regarding the surrender of the existing lease of its factory and the dilapidations issues that thereafter arose.
- advising clients in the establishment of new restaurants in Sunderland City Centre
Direct Dial : 0191 5666519
Direct e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Dial : 0191 5666511
Direct e-mail : email@example.com
How can we help?
To speak to our dedicated team of Solicitors, call us on 0191 5666 500