Road Traffic Accident Claims

Claims involving road traffic accidents are the most common types of accident claim. Vehicle drivers are legally required to have insurance covering injury and loss to third parties caused in accidents on public roads. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident as a result of the negligent driving of another, it is likely that you will be entitled to compensation.

Longden Walker & Renney were one of the earliest members of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society (MASS) and have handled many thousands of car accident claims, successfully recovering compensation for clients and organising rehabilitative treatment where necessary, including:

  • Claims on behalf of drivers and Passengers in cars
  • Claims on behalf of passengers travelling on public transport
  • Claims to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) involving uninsured motorists
  • Claims on behalf of children
  • Accidents involving pedestrians
  • Cases involving brain injury and spinal injuries
  • Accidents involving motorcyclists
  • Accidents involving cyclists.

As established and experienced car accident solicitors, we will contact the other driver or their insurance company direct. We will then obtain medical evidence on your behalf before negotiating with the insurers with a view to settling your car accident claim and recovering compensation together with costs on your behalf. If the other driver is uninsured then you may have a claim via the MIB. We will liase with the MIB on your behalf in such circumstances.

If you have a claim or would like to have advice about a possible car accident claim, contact us and ask for a member of the Personal Injury team. We will advise you as to whether you have a road traffic accident claim free of charge. If you have a car accident claim we can act for you on a no win no fee basis.

How can we help?

To speak to our dedicated team of Solicitors, call us on 0191 5666 500

Request a call back