"Jonathan Crawford was excellent and very polite. A pleasure. Thank You" Read More
Claims involving road traffic accidents are the most common types of accident claim. Vehicle drivers are legally required to have insurance covering injury and loss to third parties caused in accidents on public roads. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident as a result of the negligent driving of another, it is likely that you will be entitled to compensation.
LWR were one of the earliest members of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society (MASS) and have handled many thousands of road traffic accident claims, successfully recovering compensation for clients and organising rehabilitative treatment where necessary, including:
- Claims on behalf of drivers and Passengers in cars
- Claims on behalf of passengers travelling on public transport
- Claims to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) involving uninsured motorists
- Claims on behalf of children
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Cases involving brain injury and spinal injuries
- Accidents involving motorcyclists
- Accidents involving cyclists.
We will contact the other driver or their insurance company direct. We will then obtain medical evidence on your behalf before negotiating with the insurers with a view to settling your claim and recovering compensation together with costs on your behalf. If the other driver is uninsured then you may have a claim via the MIB. We will liase with the MIB on your behalf in such circumstances.
If you have a claim or would like to have advice about a possible claim, contact us and ask for a member of the Personal Injury team. We will advise you as to whether you have a road traffic accident claim free of charge. If you have a claim we can act for you on a no win no fee basis.