LONGDEN, Walker & Renney is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to help strengthen and develop our property department.
The suitable candidate will be a fully-qualified residential conveyancing solicitor who has experience of handling more complex residential transactions, but they do not need to be in a senior position.
Ideally, they will also have the ability to deal with company law and commercial property deals, following a period of training and experienced supervision from our current team.
In the long term, the role will gradually shift towards more of a company law and commercial focus, whilst helping to oversee and administer the residential portfolio in partnership with our Senior Conveyancer.
If you are a protégé who would like to help shape and build a strong property department, whilst learning new skills, the position has excellent long-term prospects and a salary to match the responsibility.
Experience you’ll need
- A solicitor with strong skills in residential conveyancing
- Must be able to handle more complex residential transactions
- Some experience of dealing with commercial property & company law useful but not essential
- Must be willing to adopt new ways of working
- Ability to learn new practice skills
- Confidence to develop the department further in long term
Benefits we offer
- Full-time position with immediate start
- Excellent salary – depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Office based but hybrid working conditions can be considered
- Excellent career progression
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please upload your CV and a covering letter to Managing Director Neil Heavisides stating any relevant experience.
To find out more about the role and working for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 5666 500 for an informal discussion.