Commercial conveyancing differs to residential in several key aspects. For example, commercial property transactions affect not only the asset itself but involve your business too.
Get expert advice from our commercial property specialists – call 0191 5666 500 for a no-obligation chat & see how we can help.
So it’s important to get the details right to avoid costly repercussions for your company and livelihood. Investing in commercial real estate can also be a great way to diversify your portfolio or add to your pension fund. However, commercial properties are more vulnerable to economic and investment fluctuation, so careful consideration of all the investment conditions is essential.
This is why, as commercial property solicitors we take great care when working with your commercial team. We’ll take the time to sit down with you and discuss your exact requirements before any processes begin. Our experienced team of commercial property solicitors will then work to ensure your commercial property transaction runs quickly and smoothly so that you can meet your business objectives.
Why choose Longden Walker & Renney?
- A friendly, local team of commercial conveyancing solicitors with expert knowledge of the local investment environment
- A strong reputation, demonstrated by the significant number of clients who return to us
- Full, detailed updates throughout the process specifying clearly what is required from you
- Careful consideration of your timescales, so we can keep to your schedule
- No hidden costs, as we’re upfront with the total cost to you of using services before we proceed
What service do we provide?
Our services aren’t limited to the sale, purchase and remortgaging of commercial property. We also have a specialist interest in the following fields:
- Advice on landlord/tenant issues
- Landlords’ consents
- Leasing and licensing
- New leases, lease renewals and surrender
- Land and property for investment and pension purposes