Ken is our firm’s former senior partner who retired from the partnership in 2009. Ken qualified as a solicitor in 1980 and with more than thirty years of experience and expertise has developed a large client base. He now works exclusively for those Clients whilst providing advice and guidance to our Property and Commercial team. His practice spans a broad range of commercial and corporate transactions. Ken also acts for private individuals involved in the purchase of high value residential portfolios and landowners involved in a wide variety of development projects including disposals, options, leases and exclusivity agreements.
- head of our team who advised a national charity with its acquisition of a substantial portfolio of retail shops throughout England and Wales
- dealt with the sale of land in Cumbria for development by Spar Supermarkets
- advising landowners in connection with wind farm developments
- advising companies and individuals who own substantial property portfolios (both residential and commercial) in all legal matters and assisting with the general development of their businesses
- handling complex planning appeals and recently advising on a successful appeal that is a landmark decision
- head of a development project for new student accommodation in Sunderland
- handling the acquisition and sale of pharmacies/dental practices/funeral directors and other businesses
Direct dial : 0191 5666525
Direct e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help?
To speak to our dedicated team of Solicitors, call us on 0191 5666 500